UFC 261 PPV value: How a lot does it price to observe Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal 2 on ESPN?
Kamaru Usman will look to erase all doubt in his rematch in opposition to Jorge Masvidal at UFC 261 on Saturday.
Usman (18-1, 8 KOs) dominated Masvidal (35-14, 16 KOs) at UFC 251 in July 2020 to retain his UFC welterweight belt, claiming 14 of 15 cumulative rounds scored by judges to win by unanimous resolution. However the best way Masvidal mentioned he ready for the combat — agreeing to the bout on six days’ discover and reportedly shedding 20 kilos to make weight — has left loads of arguing factors heading into Saturday’s rematch.
So, Usman will tackle Masvidal’s excuses as a lot because the fighter himself.
Usman has gained 17 straight fights, together with 13 within the UFC and three as its defending welterweight champion. Masvidal will enter the ring for the primary time since dropping to Usman final 12 months, although with lots extra time to organize forward of time.
Will that make all of the distinction the second time round? Or will Usman as soon as once more show to be the highest fighter within the welterweight division? Here is what you should know concerning the fighters’ rematch:
UFC 261 value: How a lot does Usman vs. Masvidal price?
The principle card for UFC 261 is obtainable within the U.S. on the ESPN+ subscription service for $69.99 or $89.99. That portion of the occasion begins at about 10 p.m.
Earlier fights on the undercard are viewable dwell on ESPN, the WatchESPN app and UFC Struggle Cross.
- Present yearly subscribers can get UFC for $69.99.
- Present month-to-month subscribers can get UFC 261 and an upgraded bundle at a reduced fee of $84.99. They’ll additionally buy the occasion itself for $69.99.
- New subscribers can get UFC 261 and a yearly subscription for $89.98, which is a financial savings of over 30 p.c.
What channel is UFC 261 on?
Viewers will have the ability to watch UFC 261 solely on ESPN+ PPV with an ESPN+ subscription.
Viewing choices will probably be break up into three elements for UFC 261:
- Early prelims: ESPN2/ESPN+
- Prelims: ESPN/ESPN+
- Primary card: ESPN+ (pay-per-view)
What time does Usman vs. Masvidal begin?
- Early prelims: 6 p.m. ET
- Prelims : 8 p.m. ET
- Primary card: 10 p.m. ET
Usman vs. Masvidal is UFC 261 headliner, so it is unlikely they’re going to make their ring walks till midnight. Beneath are the projected begin instances for every of the playing cards at UFC 261: early prelims, prelims and the primary card.
UFC 261 combat card
- Danaa Batgeral vs. Kevin Natividad, bantamweights
- Kazula Vargas vs. Rongzhu, lightweights
- Aoriqileng vs. Jeffrey Molina, flyweights
- Liang Na vs. Ariane Carnelossi, girls’s strawweights
- Alex Oliveira vs. Randy Brown, welterweights
- Dwight Grant vs. Stefan Sekulic, welterweights
- Karl Roberson vs. Brendan Allen, middleweights
- Patrick Sabatini vs. Tristan Connelly, featherweights
- Kamaru Usman (c) vs. Jorge Masvidal, UFC welterweight championship combat
- Zhang Weili (c) vs. Rose namajunas, UFC girls’s strawweight championship combat
- Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs. Jessica Andrade, UFC girls’s flyweight championship combat
- Uriah Corridor vs. Chris Weidman, middleweights
- Anthony Smith vs. Jim Crute, mild heavyweights